Canon PIXMA MG5120 Drivers & Software
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Printer
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG5120 offers performance and simplicity of use for printing and imaging wishes. Enjoy max. color up to 9600 x 2400 dpi with a 1-in, 5-person ink tank system to easily print beautiful photos and images in an “8.5 x 11” document or outstanding quality results when you only replace the color ink you need.
Like Canon MG2965, Canon MG5120 provides the appropriate capacity of paper sheets, such as a 150-sheet sheet, to help you manage the paper you need for print jobs. In addition, the built-in automatic duplexer of the printer can take two forms. First, you can reduce the cost of paper and, secondly, get two-sided neat documents.
PIXMA MG5120 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver?
Just check this end of page, you can download the Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA MG5120 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA MG5120 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow.
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Series
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series MP Driver for Windows
Canon PIXMA MG5120 ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)
Printer driver for Mac OSX (non-CUPS)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ scanner driver source file
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ printer driver source file
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ Scanner Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5120 Linux IJ Printer Driver
Canon PIXMA MG5120 ICA Driver (OS X)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series Printer Driver for (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver for (macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7)
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series Scanner Driver for macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.12 / OS X 10.11 / OS X 10.10 / OS X 10.9 / OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.5
Canon PIXMA MG5120 series CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6)
How To Install Canon PIXMA MG5120 Driver ?
Steps to install the downloaded software system program and driver for Canon PIXMA MG5120
- If the download is entire and you are ready to put in the driver, click Open, and click on the downloaded document. The record decision ends up in EXE format.
- It will take delivery from the default location to avoid wasting the report. click Next and wait for the installer to extract the documents and harden the origin of your laptop.
- whereas the Setup Wizard starts, adjust to the commands and installation the software till finish.
- once finished restarting your laptop or computer.
- Then take a glance at the printer by using scan take a look at
- If it’s no trouble, the printer is ready to use.
How to download and install the procedure for Macintosh
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual. For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.