Canon PIXMA G5050 Driver Software
Canon PIXMA G5050 Driver Download for Mac, Windows, Linux – The requirement to house the big inner ink containers indicates that the G5050 is somewhat bulkier than a traditional inkjet printer. It determines a complete 403mm large as well as 369mm deep, although without the top-mounted scanner of the multi-function G6050 it only stands 166mm high. It’s not the type of printer that can sit on a shelf, and weighing in at 6.5 kg, and you’ll need a rather robust work desk to stand it on. Publish up to 18,000 black web pages from 3 black ink containers or 7,700 pages from a color established. Cut downtime with automobile 2-sided printing and also 350-sheet simple paper capacity.
Aside from the refillable ink storage tanks, the G5050 is a relatively standard inkjet printer, although it does flaunt a beneficial collection of attributes for office usage. It provides 4800-by-1200dpi resolution for printing, with USB as well as wi-fi connection, along with Ethernet for a wired workplace network. In a primary, the front-loading paper tray holds 250-sheets of A4 paper, while the back tray holds a more 100 sheets of A4 or various other kinds of writing such as shiny photo paper or envelopes, so you can pick different media while still sitting at your desk. The one apparent noninclusion is a scanner/copier although, as discussed, the new pricey G5050 version adds a 1200-by-2400dpi scanner for individuals who favor a multi-function printer for their office. Canon G5050 Driver, Software, Manual, Download.
PIXMA G5050 is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7 Another interesting feature of this printer is the Full HD printing application that allows you to print any type of image from a movie or video.
How to download Canon PIXMA G5050 Driver?
Just check this end of the page, you can download the Canon PIXMA G5050 Printer Driver from the table through the following tabs for Windows 7,8,10 Vista and XP, Mac OS, Linux that you only want. The list of operating systems below contains all operating systems compatible with this Canon printer. In our list, choose your operating system and download the PIXMA G5050 driver. Please contact us directly if you have problems downloading the driver.
If you have a Canon PIXMA G5050 printer, you will surely have the driver and the official software to install your printer. If you do not have one, you will be pleased to know that canondriver-usa.com will give you the official driver and software that you can download directly from this link below. Of course, the step-by-step steps are also easy to follow. You can download the Driver “Here”.
Canon PIXMA G5050 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G5050 Printer Drivers & Software Download
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP (32-bit), Macintosh, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.13, Mac OS X 10.14, Linux OS (32-bit), Linux (64-bit)
Canon PIXMA G5050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)
Canon PIXMA G5050 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)
IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.20.1 (Windows)
Canon G5050 series Software Package (Mac OS 10.14 – Mac Os 10.10)
IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.1.0 (Mac OS 10.14 – Mac Os 10.10)
How To Install Canon PIXMA G5050 Driver?
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the configuration of the computer.
- Double click on the downloaded EXE file to unzip it.
- Then the installation will start automatically.
Uninstallation procedures If necessary
- You can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
- Note: The steps below are for Windows 7.
- This procedure may be different for other operating systems.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel and under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
- A page opens with a list of installed programs. Double-click on the program you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” and then “OK” to complete the uninstallation procedure.
How to download and install the procedure for Mac
- Double-click on the downloaded file and mount it on the disk image.
- Double-click on the image of the mounted disk.
- Double-click on the packaged file in the folder. The installation starts automatically.
How to download and install the procedure for Linux
- Install the downloaded package file as an administrator following the manual.
- For information on how to install and use this software, see the instruction manual.